4.9.07

BLOG NO:DUS

10th blog for the year, n i failed to register a blog for the month of August.Sob!.

After some Research n Analysis like always i found that internet is consuming a lot of my valuable time.So, from today i have decided to fix a time to access the net, which i believe must bring me lots of valuable time.

So from 04 September 2007 till World Ceases to Exit or I get married or the Indian football team wins the world cup or I get a Job or for some other weird reason, whichever comes first, till then i will be using the internet for a max of forty five minutes a day.
For the current scenario,
my internet timings will be from 900pm to 9:30pm.

I heard that a good writer must be able to write on varied subjects with consummate ease. So in my attempt to improve my writing skills i am planning to put some details of my trip to Mumbai next week.

thats all.
chao!!!!!

1 comment:

dilBerT said...

pinnem sankaran tengume thanne...

anyway me waiting for your next blog..