24.2.10

Yippeeeeee..& looose petrolllll

'Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'
Well..no other word could probably describe my elation in getting thru with the net connection i have been struggling with for sometime now. It's the first run for my new BSNL
EVDO and till now general browsing speeds have been pretty satisfactory, though i have'nt put it thru any kind of speed tests. For the time being, I am happy the way this thing is functioning.

And today on the way back home with RMK, he suddenly breaks into this song from
Rang De Basanti "lose petrooool, lose petroool, one more time, lose, lose". I laugh and retrot "what? petrol?..its control dude..not petrol". He gives me a dumb look and says "really! is it control?..i always thought it was petrol..made more sense anyway". I laugh all the way home and realise the headache that i was carrying had disappeared. Humor helps you see.

Time to hit the couch and to curse the mosquitoes.

Chao!!!

No comments: